Arbory Picnic Package—
for 4-16 guests starting at $55pp
Book your next birthday party, event or ‘day ending in Y’ the easy way with one of our Arbory Picnic Packages designed for 4-16 guests. We’ll kick your party off with a giant board of Arbory favourite menu items alongside a magnum of premium wine (1.5L). You can select White, Red or Rose or alternatively swap it out for a magnum of classic Aperol Spritz. You can also upgrade to Champagne or add some Espresso Martinis to get things started.
- Warm Sourdough, Gippsland Cultured Butter & Smoked Sea Salt
- Selection of Charcuterie & Cheeses
- Hummus, Crispy Chickpeas, Dukkah & Crostini
- Chicken Liver Parfait & Onion Jam
- Mini New England Lobster Rolls
- Fried Croquettes & Arancini
- Truffle Chips
* This menu is subject to seasonal availability changes
Standard Package: A Magnum of Premium Wine. Please note in comments of booking which wine you would prefer:
- White: 2017 Cols Claire Riesling, Claire Valley, SA
- Rose: 2018 Domaine de Ferrages Rose, Provence, France
- Red: 2015 Matsu ‘Picaro’ Tempranillo, Toro, Spain
*wines indicative and may change based on availability
Aperol Spritz Picnic: Swap your wine for a magnum of Aperol Spritz (no change in price)
Espresso Martini Picnic: Keep the wine magnum, and add an Espresso Martini on arrival for each of your guests (+$18pp). Please remember to comment on White, Red or Rose.
Champagne Picnic: Swap your wine for a Magnum of premium Champagne for those in the mood to celebrate! (+$180)
How to Book:
For 4-6 guests – $360 + booking fee
please select 6 guests & then ‘Picnic for 4-6’ options in the booking widget and then select your beverage option.
For 6-8 guests – $420 +bf
please select 8 guests & then ‘Picnic for 6-8’ options in the booking widget and then select your beverage option.
For 9-12 guests – $720 +bf
please select 12 guests & then ‘Picnic for 4-6’ options in the booking widget and then select your beverage option. This package is split across two adjoining tables
For 13-16 guests – $840 +bf
please select 16 guests & then ‘Picnic for 6-8’ options in the booking widget and then select your beverage option. This package is split across two adjoining tables
- The Arbory Picnic package is a 3 hour sitting, after which time your table may be rebooked. Please be aware that due to restricted trading may not be able to hold you in venue after this time.
- Pre-payment is required to secure your booking. 48 hours notice via email at [email protected] of any changes or cancellation. Any cancellation fee will not be charged in the event of very poor weather. Please email [email protected] to change booking number or cancel up to 48 hours in advance without charge. Any emailed changes will be honoured even if we are unable to confirm via email prior to your booking commencement.
- After your pre-purchased drinks, all further beverage can be purchased from the bar. Arbory does not offer further table service for drinks.
- Please leave a comment in the notes if you require something specific and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
- Bookings can only be held for 20 minutes past the booking time. Please ensure at least some guests have arrived by this time. Due to the nature of this service, food can only be held up until 30min past the booking time at which point service will commence even if your entire party has not arrived. In this even, all menu items will need to be delivered together as unfortunately the missing guests items cannot be held.
- To assist in contact tracing, we ask all guests to sign in when entering the venue. A QR code is available at the door. This information will be destroyed after 28 days as per privacy guidelines.
- Please do not enter Arbory Bar and Eatery if you feel unwell.
- Arbory can accomodate well for Vegans and Vegetarians. We have a substantial menu of items that do not contain gluten, however due to the nature of our kitchen, traces of gluten may be present in all food. Please ensure you note these numbers in the comments section when making your booking as changing these later can be difficult.
- Arbory’s picnic packages are strictly for guests over the age of 18.
New Years Eve 2015 – ‘A Touch of Gold’
Arbory Seafood Market – MFWF 2016
FRIENDS OF PHEASANT’S TEARS WINERY LUNCHEON
New Years Eve 2016
PIRATE LIFE ROAST PORK PARTY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
GOOD BEER KITCHEN
Arbory Four Pillars Gin Dinner
Good Beer Week; Good Beer Kitchen
Roast Collection: Pork & Pinot
Negroni Week 2019
Roast Collection: Lamb & Sangiovese
Shuck n’ Suck
Maker & Monger Winter Feast
Melbourne Fashion Week
ARBORY’S AUSTRALIAN SEAFOOD CHRISTMAS LUNCH
NEW YEARS EVE
Burger & Beer
Spring Racing Carnival
Arbory X Four Pillars Christmas Gin Feast
New Year’s Eve Party 2020 at Arbory Bar & Eatery