This New Year’s Eve, Arbory Bar & Eatery and Arbory Afloat are going all out with ‘A Night of Versace’ Party!
If you can’t make it to Saint Tropez or Mykonos, join us for a night of dancing, music, food and drinks that will transport you there.
The theme embodies the boating and beach glamour of the scenic Mediterranean Coastline, so when it comes to your dress, choose bright colours, silky silhouettes, glitter, gold and patterned fabrics.
Indulge in premium canapés and unlimited flowing drinks all night. Witness a special live performance by The Huxley’s and dance to tunes from Melbourne DJs Mugen, ANYO and Edd Fisher.
Doors open at 6:30pm. The event kicks off at 8pm at both waterfront venues and ends at 12:30am.
GA Tickets enjoy an all inclusive package of Canapés, Beer, Cider, Wine and Premium House Spirits w/ mixers from 8pm-12am.
VIP Upper Deck Tickets, Daybeds & Cabanas also feature Premium Seafood Canapé options as well as free flowing Champagne and Three Cocktail options throughout the entire package!
Ticket Pricing (plus booking fee): Be sure to select the correct location as each space is seperate and exclusive
Arbory Bar & Eatery GA $175pp
Arbory Afloat – SOLD OUT!
Doors Open 6.30pm – venue closes 1am. Drinks will be available to purchase at the bar until packages commences at 8pm.
Drinks Package 8pm-12am: All tap Beer and Cider options, White, Red and Sparkling wines (excl Champagne) available by the glass, Premium Spirits w/ mixers (Ketel One Vodka, Tanq Gin, Bulleit Bourbon, Johnnie Walker Black, Pampero Rum). Please note; due to our responsible service of alcohol obligations, shots are not available on the package, but may be purchased on the night. All spirits ordered as part of the package will be served with mixers added. Drinks package is available from the bar.
Canape Package 8pm-12am: Menu TBC. Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free options will be available.
Seating: Arbory NYE is a stand-up canapé event with tables for GA tickets being first come first serve on the night. In the event that the government announces requirement for all guests to be seated for service, you will be allocated a table for the event. Due to table layout, in some cases guests may be required to share a table with fellow guests if a smaller table cannot be found. If this is the case you will be contacted prior to the event to discuss.
This is an 18+ only event
– IMPORTANT: Please ensure you select the correct tickets (ie Arbory Bar & Eatery OR Arbory Afloat) as once tickets for an area/venue are sold out, you will not be able to change them due to very restrictive government guidelines on capacities. – Arbory is an outdoor venue. While substantial umbrella cover is available, we suggest guests bring rain protection such as umbrellas or rain coats in the event of inclement weather.
– Cancellation available up until 7 days prior to event.
– Please alert our staff to any dietary requirements on entry to the venue.
– Arbory takes it’s responsible service of alcohol seriously. Please encourage your guests to drink responsibly as no refund can be offered if a guest is asked to leave due to intoxication or anti-social behaviour.
– In the event that Covid restrictions increase and we must cancel some or all bookings, full refunds will be given including the booking fee.