Arbory’s Picnic Packages
for 4-50 guests starting at $55pp
Celebrate any occasion and secure the best seats
in the house with one of our Picnic Packages,
designed for 4 to 50 guests.
We’ll get your party started with a giant board of
Arbory menu favorites alongside a
Magnum of Premium Wine or Spritz!
Warm Sourdough, Gippsland Cultured Butter
& Smoked Sea Salt
Selection of Charcuterie & Cheeses
Chicken Liver Parfait & Onion Jam
Hummus, Crispy Chickpeas, Dukkah & Crostini
Mini New England Lobster Rolls
Crinkle Cut Chips & Truffle Pecorino
* This menu is subject to seasonal availability changes
All packages include a Magnum (1.5L) of Premium Wine or Spritz.
(Bookings of 9 or more guests receive multiple Magnums)
You can select your option while booking:
White: 2017 Cols Claire Riesling, Claire Valley, SA
Rose: 2018 Domaine de Ferrages Rose, Provence, France
Red: 2015 Matsu ‘Picaro’ Tempranillo, Toro, Spain
Spritz: Aperol Spritz – Aperol, Prosecco, Soda, Orange
Upgrade: to Jacquesson Cuvee No. 742 Champagne, France (+$180)
*wines indicative and may change based on availability
add an Espresso Martini on arrival for
your guests (+$18pp)
Our Picnic package pricing is based on packages designed for tables of 6 ($360) and 8 ($420).
For bookings larger than 8 your group will be split across
adjoining tables with a full package per table.
Please enter your guest numbers into the bookings widget to confirm pricing.
– A small booking fee applies for online payment gateway.
– On arrival please speak to any of our friendly staff on the floor or at the bar.
Note; your table may be cleared on arrival to the venue.
– The Arbory Picnic package is a 3 hour sitting, after which time
your table may be rebooked.
– If you have friends wanting to join you at late notice, they are more
than welcome to squeeze in at no extra charge as per our general
walk-in policy, however additional seating cannot be guaranteed.
– Pre-payment is required to secure your booking. 48 hours notice
via email at [email protected] of any changes or cancellation.
Any cancellation fee will not be charged in the event of cancellation due to
very poor weather. Please email [email protected] to change booking
number or cancel up to 48 hours in advance without charge.
Any emailed changes will be honored even if we are unable
to confirm via email prior to your booking commencement.
– After your pre-purchased drinks, all further beverages
can be purchased from the bar. Arbory does not offer
further table service for drinks.
– Please leave a comment in the notes if you require
something specific and we will try our best to accommodate
– Bookings can only be held for 20 minutes past the booking
time. Please ensure at least some guests have arrived by this
time. Due to the nature of this service, food can only be held up
until 30min past the booking time at which point service
will commence even if your entire party has not arrived.
In this even, all menu items will need to be delivered together
as unfortunately the missing guests items cannot be held.
– To assist in contact tracing, we ask all guests to sign in when
entering the venue. A QR code is available at the door and in menu.
This information will be deleted after 28 days as per
privacy guidelines. Please do not enter Arbory Bar and
Eatery if you feel unwell.
– Arbory can accommodate well for Vegans and Vegetarians.
We have a substantial menu of items that do not contain
gluten, however due to the nature of our kitchen,
traces of gluten may be present in all food. Please try
to note all dietaries in the comments section when making
your booking to ensure no disappointments on the day.
– Arbory’s picnic packages are strictly for guests over the age of 18.